Columbite Concentrating Equipment, West Africa Columbite Machine
|FOB Price:||US $1,500 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $1,500/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||200 Sets Each Month|
|Transport Package:||Bulk Packing Load in Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 6s shaking table 4500mm
- Voltage: 380V
- Material: Casting Steel
- Certification: CE
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Customized: Customized
- Columbite Separation Table Deck Material: Fiber Galss Surface
- Columbite Separating Table Capacity: 0.5-2t/H
- Columbite Separating Table Base: U-Steel and Big U-Steel Channel Support
- Trademark: JXSC
- Origin: Ganzhou, Jiangxi
- Type: Gravity Separator
- Weight: <1T
- Material Feature: Oil Resistant
- Energy Saving: Energy Saving
- Color: Black
- Condition: New
- Columbite Separating Machine Feed Size: 0.037-2mm
- Columbite Concentration Table Deck Size: 7.6m2, 4.08m2, 1.95m2, 0.5m2
- Shaking Table Application: Mining Columbite, Gold, Tin, Tungsten, Titanium
- Specification: SGS, BV, TUV
- HS Code: 84741000
Jiangxi Shicheng Mine Machinery Factory
we are professional mining equipment manufacturer since 1985
columbite concentrating equipment, west africa columbite machine
producer: jiangxi shicheng mine machinery factory
core advantage: specialized in gravity columbite ore separator since 1985
one of china best columbite ore concentration machine manufacturer
sepecialized in columbite ore processing plant, gold mining equipment, tungsten ore beneficiation plant
1. do testing for gold ore, tin ore , columbite ore, tungsten processing in laboratory
2. design the mineral processing and recovering flow chart. design the layout of machines in mining plant
3. provide installation & operation video for mining plant
4. our engineer can go to customer minesite for installation, running test and training staff overseas
Features of JXSC columbite processing machine shaking table
1. Convenient operation: shaking table is easy to install and adjust the stroke
2. High efficiency: shaking table can produce high grade concentrates, middling and tailings in one independent operation
3.widely use: shaking table is applicable to processing Gold, Tungsten, Tin, Niobium , columbite and other rare metal & precious metal ore, as well as Iron and coal.
4. Multiple functions: shaking table can carry out the concentration operation independently and also can operate in conjunction with jig, screw separator, centrifugal separator and other equipment.
Shaking table Working Principle
6S shaking table (shaking table for gold) is to make separations based on the difference of specific gravity of feed materials, reciprocating asymmetrical movement and the stratification performance of the inclined table surface in the lateral water flow with obvious zone of the minerals with different specific gravities on the table, high quality of concentrates produced, convenient operation and adjustment and other features.
Shaking table's Basic Construction
1.Head Motion The head motion is of rugged construction and requires minimum maintenance. Its internal mechanism is splash lubricated from an integral oil sump.
2.Decks The decks are built of fiberglass reinforced with fabricated steel frames at the bottom and are easy to clean, requiring little maintenance.
3.Feed and Water Box A wooden feed distributing box with hopper and a long water box are attached to the iron of the deck, giving a very even distribution of feed and water.
4. Hand shaking Tables are furnished right or left hand.
5. Base A choice of ordinary type, groove steel support or big channel steel support is available
How to choose the right model of shaking table
To Choosing the shaking table model according to the Max feeding size, the feeding amount and plant area.
Max feeding size <2mm, coarse sand deck shaking table
Max feeding size <0.5mm, fine sand deck shaking table
Max feeding size <0.1mm, slime deck shaking table
the smaller the feeding size is, the less feeding amount will be.
if the plant area is not enough, we can use double-decked shaking table.
JXSC shaking table Technical data:
|6-S 4500||6-S 3000||LY2100||LY1100|
|transmission end width(mm)||1850||1620||1050||500|
|Concentrate end width(mm)||1560||1110||850||430|
|Maximum Feeding Size(mm)||Coarse sand deck||2-0.5||2-0.5||2-0.037||2-0.037|
|Fine sand deck||0.5-0.1||0.5-0.1|
|Slime sand deck||0.1-0.037||0.1-0.037|
|Feeding Amount (t/h)||Coarse sand deck||1-2||0.6-1.5||0.2-0.5||0.1-0.2|
|Fine sand deck||0.5-1||0.3-0.8|
|Slime sand deck||0.3-0.5||0.2-0.4|
|Water added (t/h)||0.5-3||0.3-1.5||0.2-1||0.1-0.5|
|Transverse slope of Deck||0°-5°||0°-8°||0°-10°||0°-10°|
|Beneficiation Area (m2)||7.67||4.08||2||0.51|